Simple to use. Just remove the custom-shaped gel-pack from the device and place in a freezer for between 60 to 90 minutes (max(. Replace back onto the MEDiBrace and fit to back/hip as per the included instructions. Squeeze the compression pump to suit the amount of pressure required.
- SUPERIOR CRYO-COMPRESSION THERAPY: Fundamentally, the best cryotherapy treatment you can buy. Delivers both cold therapy and compression therapy simultaneously which drives deep into the injured tissue, speeding up rehabilitation + faster recovery. Combine ice-cold (removable) gel pack to target pain, then squeeze the supplied air pump to compress the region around either back/hip.
- ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED FOR BACK/HIP TREATMENT: Compared with cheap ice-gel wraps (offering only cold therapy and can miss vital regions)- Cold compression therapy can control swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis and pain in the back or hip. This cuff is medically designed for the back/hip area, applying the cryotherapy and compression where it is needed most. Used by sports professionals worldwide.
- CONTROLLED COMPRESSION: Open the valve, squeeze the supplied compression pump to add as much comfortable pressure to the cuff as necessary. Widely used for the treatment of orthopedic perioperative, osteoarthritis, acute soft tissue injury, etc.
- SIMPLE, EASY TO USE: The removable gel pack, the shape of which is designed specially for the back or hip area, can be stored in the freezer between 60-90 minutes before application. Clear, concise, easy to follow instructions included.
- TRUSTED MEDiBrace BRAND: We specialise in this type of medical device and you are assured of the highest quality and 5* customer service. All our products are guaranteed for one year. Ideal for use in medical institutions, sports clubs (football, boxing, tennis, cycling etc.), gym and home use.
All our products are guaranteed for one year. Ideal for use in medical institutions, sports clubs (football, boxing, tennis, cycling etc.), gym and home use.
Mr Phillip Johnson –
It works well enough. I think you need to work out if your body responds better to heat or cold for repairing. I haven’t quite decided yet, but wanted to give cold therapy a try. Recommended as it’s very well made.