Try this great tasting product to help reduce your child’s fever, so they can go back to conquering the playground. Pain reliever/fever reducer temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
(in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoon)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.